Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Casting


As my song represents a calm, feel good beat about ‘Fires’ I almost immediately knew I wanted to cast my own friends and family as we share ‘bonfire night’. Since I am using my friends and family I know I am able to rely on them to be punctual and meet when and where we have agreed. I want to create a heart-warming piece of footage and did think about casting actors from my college of whom do drama studies but agreed that it would be more realistic if I was to use my own family.

As I will be filming outside in cold weathers, I’m wanting my cast to wear warm clothing, such as- Woolly Jumpers, Coats, Blankets and hoodies. I want them to look casual so believe these types of clothing would be perfect.

x:    cream sweater, white tee & black pants #style #fashion:
However, as I’m shooting in two different backgrounds (White room and Outside) When filming in the white room I want my cast to wear plain t-shirts. As I’m only shooting medium shots the bottom half (trousers) are not essentially important but just to be on the safe side plain black trousers may have to be worn.  

raddestlooks:  Raddest Looks On The Internet http://www.raddestlooks.net:    :

No comments:

Post a Comment